Can you I.D. these H9 effects?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can you I.D. these H9 effects?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I found this video on youtube, the guy claims to be using an H9 with a bass.  I need help identifying the 2 different effects that he might be using.

Here is the link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKH2UHk3-2Q

My guess is that he is using some effects from the PitchFactor.

Anything helps, and thanks in advance! 

negativeview
      Participant

Well for sure it’s the crystals effect. Definately not all pure h9’d (he does step on something at the end while the h9 is at the back). 

If i were to guess: An od/not so agro fuzz set to mid-high if od gain/low vol/tone rolled > a looper just to make that initial 2 note freeze type bed > h9 set to crystals pitched 1up. Then 2nd part he engages a whammy. Tadah

Cello34

Hi Guys! Sorry it Took me so long to respond….i was unaware of this until just this morning…I will become a much more active participent now. As for the video , I was in fact using Crystals with a Whammy pedal and the Timefactor…..There is a hint of Overdrive as well coming from the Suncoast B1P Preamp. you all have Great Ears! pics of my rig coming soon and hopefully some favorite settings. Eventide for Life!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.