Cannot access Pendualate after clicking on registration link

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Cannot access Pendualate after clicking on registration link

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      jamieh
      Participant

Purchased the giveaway Pendualate at JRR shop and after receiving the link, it takes me to a page that says I need to contact support.

Maybe it’s too early for access?

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff
      jamieh wrote:

Purchased the giveaway Pendualate at JRR shop and after receiving the link, it takes me to a page that says I need to contact support.

Maybe it's too early for access?

Product just went live at 8 am EST. https://www.eventideaudio.com/promo/pendulate

DaveNJ
      Participant

The disk image which gets downloaded on Mac “can’t be recognized”

DaveNJ
      Participant

On my Mac, the downloaded disk image gives an “image not recognized” error when trying to open it…

enkaytee
      Participant

Both the Mac and Windows downloads are 0kb – no content to install…

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff

Sorry everyone – the installer is wrong. We're working on it. 

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff

Pendulate installers have been fixed. You can download it now from https://www.eventideaudio.com/promo/pendulate

Sorry again for the inconvenience. 

lgmab
      Participant

The PC version is being blocked by defender, says it has a virus that can harm computer.

lgmab
      Participant

The PC version is being blocked by defender, says it has a virus that can harm computer.

I’m getting the same as Igmab.

When I click on More Info, and then click on Run Anyway, Windows tells me it can not run it.  That’s as far as I can go  with it.  I’ve tried multiple times.  I’m using Windows 10 64 bit.

I’m getting the same as Igmab.

When I click on More Info, and then click on Run Anyway, Windows tells me it can not run it.  That’s as far as I can go  with it.  I’ve tried multiple times.  I’m using Windows 10 64 bit.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Something went wrong on the webpage, we're trying to work and what and fix it at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Should be fixed now.

Sorry,

Dan

lgmab
      Participant

HI Dan, Sorry , I just tried and it still is being blocked.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Igmab,

You need to click on More Info… and choose Run.  The installer is signed, but it's a new certificate and it takes a little while before it starts working.

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      lgmab wrote:

Hi Igmab,

I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Rest assured there is no virus, Defender has become very aggressive with showing false positives recently.  I will submit the file to Microsoft so that they can fix it.  Can you send me any additional information about what you're seeing?  Is it the .dll, or the installer?  What does it think it found?

Thanks,

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      lgmab wrote:

On the other hand if this is what you're seeing, you simply need to hit "More Info…" and install it.

bioxeed
      lgmab wrote:

I also had this problem after downloading it.  Opened it up in visual studio code and it turns out it was the manual for Pendulate.  I’m guessing the windows link is still pointed at the wrong thing.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.