Can´t change algorithm to presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can´t change algorithm to presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      m_eventide

Hi, i’m from Argentina. Sorry for my english, i will try to explain my problem. 

I noticed that i can´t change the algorithms of the presets. For example, “Quasar” Preset has “Shimmer” algorithm. When i try ti change it, its not loaded on the billboard. 

Does anybody had this problem? I tried factory reset, update, but i think it doesnt work fine.

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You can't really change the algorithm in a preset – it would make no sense as the settings would be all wrong.

What you can do is to create a new preset based on the algorithm of your choice.

You don't say what stompbox you are using, so I can't give further information. Please read the User Manual for details.

m_eventide
        nickrose wrote:

You can’t really change the algorithm in a preset – it would make no sense as the settings would be all wrong.

What you can do is to create a new preset based on the algorithm of your choice.

You don’t say what stompbox you are using, so I can’t give further information. Please read the User Manual for details.

Sorry. I’m using Eventide Space. i think something is wrong. but i can´t explain this in detail. 

The manual says – “You can access Space’s 12 algorithms using the encoder. Simply press and release the encoder…   Turn the encoder to scroll the 12 algorithms. When you stop scrolling the displayed algorithm will load. After a few seconds of inactivity, the algorithm led will turn off and space will revert to normasl preset or play mode” 

I think that i used “quasar” preset with “room” algorithm (Shimmer is default)

Am i confused ? is that possible?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You are maybe confused. It is certainly possible, especially as the manual is not very clear here.

The section from the manual you quotes says "After a few seconds of inactivity, the algorithm led will turn off and space will revert to normal preset or play mode."

At this point, the last algorithm displayed will be loaded. You can confirm this by pressing the encoder again.

Your confusion may be caused by the fact that the original preset name is displayed once it returns to normal mode.

Note that you must save this preset if you want to keep the change.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.