Can’t download or try LOOPER on H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can’t download or try LOOPER on H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      td2243

So, I just updated my iOS H9 app and the desktop control, but when I go to the looper, it isn't available to purchase or try. Other people seem to be using it, but I can't even access it on my H9.

Any tips?

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Just to be sure, what version # of H9 Control do you have?  Go to Settings -> About 

bbbobwilson

Have you updated the firmware on the pedal from the app?

gkellum
      Participant

Oh… You need to update the software on your H9 to install the Looper algorithm before you can try it or buy it. Click on the Pedal button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control and go to "Update Stompbox's Software".

td2243

Will do. Thanks

Salome

I am running the H9 Control on my MacBook and it says the software on my pedal is up to date (version H9_5.0.1[3]). But I still can't try or download the Looper Algorithm. Is there something I am missing? Thank you!

gkellum
      Participant

Salome:

I am running the H9 Control on my MacBook and it says the software on my pedal is up to date (version H9_5.0.1[3]). But I still can't try or download the Looper Algorithm. Is there something I am missing? 

Most likely you have an older version of H9 Control.  Please go to the H9 support page and download the latest version of H9 Control:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Stompboxes/H9.aspx

Salome

Right after I sent this message I restarted my computer and it worked. Sorry for the trouble, but that you for the fast response!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.