Can’t enter username and Password in the H9 Control App for Android

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can’t enter username and Password in the H9 Control App for Android

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mscholtz

High everybody,

in the H9 Control App for Android I can connect to the new H9 Max correctly via Bluetooth. But when the point comes to entering the User Data to register the Stompbox, it’s not possible to write the characters and numbers into the fields. I have a Samsung S9 with the latest Updates.

Thanks for your help!

Martin

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      mscholtz wrote:

High everybody,

in the H9 Control App for Android I can connect to the new H9 Max correctly via Bluetooth. But when the point comes to entering the User Data to register the Stompbox, it's not possible to write the characters and numbers into the fields. I have a Samsung S9 with the latest Updates.

Sorry for the problem. This is a weird issue on a few Samsung devices.

Please try: Go to Settings – General management – Language and Input, now select "Samsung Keyboard" as the Default Keyboard. Then go to On-screen Keyboard – Samsung Keyboard – Smart typing and turn OFF "Predictive text". Now reboot your phone and try typing/login in the app again.

mscholtz

Thanks for your quick support!

The described setting change in the Samsung Keyboard works fine. Now I was able to enter the account data and the H9 Control App works fine.

Thanks for building this incredible sound tool, it’s a great inspiration to develop and create good music!

Greetings from Germany

Martin

bohan
      Eventide Staff

I'm glad it worked out for you. As a new H9 Max owner, now you can also claim out H9 plug-in bundle for free at

https://www.eventideaudio.com/store/free-h9-plugin-series-bundle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.