Can’t Find My Presets

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Can’t Find My Presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cutlerbri

I just downloaded the free Eventide Ultrachannel. Looks very cool. Thank you guys for offering that! The download was successful but I'm not seeing any presets, even though I checked all the boxes during the download process.

When I go to the "Load" button in the plug in it takes me to the presets area for the plug-in but there is nothing there. I'm running Mac OSX 10.8.4. Any ideas where I might be able to find those presets and load them?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Cutlebri,

The presets should load into your Users/<user name>/Documents/Eventide/UltraChannel/Presets folder.  If you check that folder, do you see presets?  If not, try running the installer again, as it seems to be working across the board.

Thanks,

Dan

Cutlerbri

Hi Dan,

Okay, got it working. And thanks.

This is what was going on: I have my iMac set up for two "accounts". One for my day-to-day stuff and one for my Pro Tools. When I downloaded the plug-in, I did so on the day-to-day side. 

I sent the installer over to the Pro Tools side and re-installed Ultrachannel there. Bingo, my presets are in the correct folder and accessible. 

What a cool plug-in! Thanks again!

Brian

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.