Can’t get H949 to load….

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Can’t get H949 to load….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      import

Posted by axavm

Hi, I just recently installed the H949 plug-in from the Massive Pack promo to my newly upgraded HD2 Accel system. The plug appears in the plug-ins folder but nowhere to be found on my insert menu. Any ideas?

import

Posted by JasonBeck

Is is possible that you attempted to transfer the plug-in to a new system simply by copying it from the plug-in folder of one system to another instead of using the installer application?

It will not work to simply “drag and drop” the plug-in itself from one system to another. The installer application must be used.

Also, be sure to download the latest installer from the Digidesign website – the latest version provides important changes for Panther/G5 compatability.

Jason

import

Posted by axavm

Hi Jason, no I’m afraid I installed it straight from the Massive Pack “Cards”. It does show up in my plug-ins folder. I’m using Mac OS 10.2.7. I’ll check Digi’s page again for updates…..

import

Posted by JasonBeck

If the plug-in is not loading, and you don’t see the Pace Authorization screen, then problem is not actually related to the license cards or the iLok. It is most likely caused by some files that are missing from your system.

If you have installed the plug-in again using the installer downloaded from the Digidesign website, and you are still having this problem, please let us know. We have not seen this problem before.

Jason

import

Posted by axavm

Hi Jason, yeah I re-installed straight from the Digi website and same thing. It doesn’t show up in TDM/RTAS or Audiosuite. I’m now running 10.2.8 Mac OS…

import

Posted by axavm

Hey Jason, 3rd time is a charm I guess! I re-installed yet again, and now I’ve got it!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.