Can’t purchase Algorithm from PC in Australia?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can’t purchase Algorithm from PC in Australia?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MrT
      Participant

I tried unsuccessfully to but an Algorithm on line, then saw in the manual that this option is only available in the US and Europe??? This is crazy! I don't have an iPad; does this mean I have to purchase it on my iPhone?

gkellum
      Participant

On Mac OS X and Windows H9 Control uses Amazon payments, which isn't available world wide. We looked into using PayPal's payment service, but at the time we were implementing this feature PayPal's service (for in app purchases) was still in beta and had obvious problems. So, that's why we went with Amazon's system instead.  If you have an iPhone, yes, please use that instead as Apple's in app purchase system has world wide support.

MrT
      Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply! That's cool, I used my phone to pay (Unfortunately in Australian Dollars the Algorithms are $25). Well worth it though, very happy with the H9, although it would have been great to get more 'useful' sounds in the free bunch rather than crazy sounds you would never use live, like the Octaver, Wah, and some Digital Delay sounds…

infraction

Just want to mention that I'm in Australia and I was able to purchase algorithms from a PC using the Amazon payment system via H9 control software.

I already had an account with Amazon US which may have helped..

MrT
      Participant

Cheers for that! I'll look into the U.S. Amazon account

MrT
      Participant

Hi Infraction, I signed up to Amazon US, but it doesn't help, when I click the 'Buy' button on the H9 interface it doesn't allow me to go to the Amazon page??? It says "can't find page". How would I change this?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.