Can’t resize Control on Mac

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can’t resize Control on Mac

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      silver_mica
      Participant

I’m using an Apple MacBook Pro and Control is in ‘fully expanded mode’.  I don’t know the correct name, but what I mean by “fully expanded mode” is when you press the green circle (see screen capture- upper left) to cause the program/application to fill the entire space of the screen.   Usually, with most programs you can hover your mouse toward the top left to reveal the three circles at the upper left to un-expand the application.   I can’t un-expand Control – the three circles do not appear in Control when I hover the house at the top left.   

Yesterday, Control had the three circles available (see screen capture) – Today they are missing (can’t get out of fully expanded mode).

I’ve doen the usual quitting and restating Control – and rebooting my MacBook

Any idea how to resize Control?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      silver_mica wrote:

Yesterday, Control had the three circles available (see screen capture) – Today they are missing (can't get out of fully expanded mode).

I've doen the usual quitting and restating Control – and rebooting my MacBook

Any idea how to resize Control?

You can move the mouse to the left bottom corner of the window, and hold "option" key while draging the corner and shrinking the window.

silver_mica
      Participant
      bohan wrote:
      You can move the mouse to the left bottom corner of the window, and hold “option” key while draging the corner and shrinking the window.

That worked! Thank you!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.