Can’t seem to rename presets.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can’t seem to rename presets.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aaron Mclain

Does anyone know how to rename presets? I just upgraded my Time Factor to 3.0. It says to go into Save Mode, but I don't know how to get there. Any thoughts?

timothyhill

From the TF UM p 25:

To save a Preset:

1) Press and hold the Encoder for a few seconds. The current Bank# and Preset# are displayed. Release the Encoder.

2) Turn the Encoder to select the desired Bank# and Preset#. Preset locations are displayed as ?BANK#:#? where the first number is the Bank number from 1-10 and the second number is the Preset number (or slot) either 1-2. When saving, all Banks are available even if you?ve limited the number of active Banks.

3) To save the Preset, press and hold the Encoder a second time. The Billboard displays ?SAVED.?

4) After a short time, the Save mode is exited.

5) To exit Save without saving, press and release the Encoder again without holding it or press any Footswitch at any time. Upon exiting Save mode without saving, the Billboard displays ?NO SAVE.?

Refer to the TimeFactor Update Page for info on editing and saving the name.

http://eventide.com/Home/Eventide/AudioDivision/Products/StompBoxes/TimeFactorUpdate.aspx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.