CC to change pre/post on H9?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes CC to change pre/post on H9?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      edo.kamal

Hi, is it possible to implement a CC control (or SysEx) to change pre/post?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It's possible, but since this is a preset related function, probably not a good idea.

One option for you would be to save a preset in 2 ways, one pre, one post. Then you can use a PC to select the one you want. This might work better.

edo.kamal

Thanks Nick. That’s what I was going to do until there’s a way to control via CC.

Reason for this is I’d like to maintain delay/reverb trails when I switch from pre to post.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You can do it with a sysex. In the NY I'll produce a document showing how.

camn
      Participant

whoa though nick- there is no way he will be able to keep reverb and delay tails with that though, right?

That hurts my head… it can’t be possible.  Can it?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It may end up hurting my head as well.

With a suitable sysex, you can access lots of internal parameters. We're usually disinclined to publicise this, because it is too difficult for most people, and we're worried that our staff will spend all of their time helping people with it.

But, it seems worth a try, with the warning that it is is for experts only. Probably, the fact that generating user defined sysex is beyond most pedalboards, will limit it to experts only.

camn
      Participant

Ha I take it back. I figured the routing switch itself would kill the tails, but if I switch in the Control app they stay. Maybe it WILL work!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.