Change from preset numbers to bank numbers in preset list – HP control

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Change from preset numbers to bank numbers in preset list – HP control

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      stevthac1969
      Participant

Hi,

Newbie here.  I created a preset list in HP control for my TimeFactor pedal.  I now realize that I didn’t set it up to show the preset numbers as banks.  Is there anyway to change this retoactively, or do I need to start over?

Thanks for your help.

gkellum
      Participant
      stevthac1969 wrote:

Newbie here.  I created a preset list in HP control for my TimeFactor pedal.  I now realize that I didn't set it up to show the preset numbers as banks.  Is there anyway to change this retoactively, or do I need to start over?

Well, H9 Control doesn't give you a way to change this once you've created a list.  You could go into the file system and change the preset list's setting file directly if you wanted.  On Mac all of H9 Control's preset lists are in your home directory under ~/Library/H9 Control/PresetLists and on Windows they are in your home directory under AppData/Roaming/H9 Control/PresetLists.  You would need to open the metadata.tidel file for your preset list in a text editor and change:

"list_has_banks": false

to

"list_has_banks": true

stevthac1969
      Participant

Wow, thanks! That would definiely work.  I did a workaround in that I loaded it onto to the pedal and then i saved what was on the pedal (the same list) to a new preset list, this time with the proper banks.  Thanks for getting back to me.

S

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.