Change preset with MP-201

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Change preset with MP-201

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      thule

I have finally started to use my MP-201 with my Timefactor, using the midifunctions. i use the MP in Quad mode and I want to make one of the channels to an "instant stutter channel", if you understand what i mean. To use momentarily to add som glitch to my playing.

I would like it to be active just when I press the button but I don´t understand how to do that, so I  tried to program it to send a program change message when I stomp on the button but it didn´t work. So is this possible, or not?

kindly

thule

Imerkat
      Participant

Hello,

I have the MP and I don't really know what you mean. Are you trying to add stutter to just the delay line or the patch? if it's to the delays there's a couple of ways you can. then just assign a CC message to one of the channels on the MP to the EXP pedal of the TF. Then you set the EXP in the TF to control the mix. Set the MP's Channel to Square LFO.

thule

Thank you, I'll try that. I want to be able to add instant stutter to whatever sound I'm playing at the moment. I thought that I could program a preset that I could control from the MP. Shouldn't it be possible to send program change from the MP to Timefactor, when in Quad mode?

Imerkat
      Participant

Well the MP-201 only sends Program messages when you load the Preset. So if you're in Quad-mode it only sends message when you turn the rotary knob and it's a one time thing. you'll have to use Control Change Message  if you want to turn off/on any effects

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.