changing active program via MIDI

Home Forums Products Stompboxes changing active program via MIDI

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      darkphader
      Participant

I’d like to use a MIDI controller to select and activate programs.

How would one for example switch to list ‘User 2‘/’Bank 2‘/’Program 05 (2nd one in bank 2)’ then next switch to ‘User 1‘/’Bank 4‘/’Program 12 (3rd one in bank 4)’?

One would hope that there are PC messages that can be sent but I don’t see any listed in the manual. There are number of CC messages that can be mapped but these only seem to allow relative movement in a list. What am I missing?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

How would one for example switch to list ‘User 2‘/’Bank 2‘/’Program 05 (2nd one in bank 2)’ then next switch to ‘User 1‘/’Bank 4‘/’Program 12 (3rd one in bank 4)’?

There is no way to switch lists via MIDI.

One would hope that there are PC messages that can be sent but I don’t see any listed in the manual. There are number of CC messages that can be mapped but these only seem to allow relative movement in a list. What am I missing?

Only way to switch between Programs on different lists is changing to a different Playlist manually within the System Settings or on H90 Control. It’s recommended to organize your Playlist in such a way to access the necessary Programs for your set from the same list.

darkphader
      Participant

OK, just figured out that sending PC messages 1-99 will select a program in the current list. No cliue why this isn’t clearly stated in the documentation. It appears there is no way to select a different list via MIDI.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.