Changing H9 presets with external switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Changing H9 presets with external switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      PaoloSMN
      Participant

hello, I have finished to configure and set up my brand new H9 and I couldn’t be happier with it.

I have just one  question.

I have set up 2 of the 3 switches of a digitech fs3x to browse up and down the presets, but is there a way to make them automatically load without having to press the Active button? thanks in advance.

gkellum
      Participant
      PaoloSMN wrote:

I have set up 2 of the 3 switches of a digitech fs3x to browse up and down the presets, but is there a way to make them automatically load without having to press the Active button? thanks in advance.

If you look under H9 Control under 'Pedal Settings' and the go to 'Aux Switch Mappings', you'll see that there are functions named 'Increment Preset' and 'Decrement Preset' but there are also functions named 'Increment and load preset' and 'Decrement and load preset'.  You'll want to use that second set of functions.  You can adjust this on the H9 itself of course as well.  Please check the user manual for instructions on how to do so.

PaoloSMN
      Participant

thanks, my bad, I stopped reading when I first saw bank up thinking it was what I was looking for already…

anyway I would warn you of a little problem; I had 4-5 cases of freezing issues with the algorithm/preset spacetime/spacetime. the delay just kept going forever and it was impossible to control the h9 anymore…hope it can be solved. thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.