Check out my new PedalTrain 2 pedalboard

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Check out my new PedalTrain 2 pedalboard

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TubeAmped

Just thought that I would share.  This thing is so slick!  I love how all of the cables are tucked away and zip tied out of site.  Here is the signal routing:  Guitar –> Morpheus DropTune –> Dunlop 535Q Wah –> Sonic
      Research Turbo Tuner –> Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor (MXR Distortion
      III and Boss GE-7 in loop) –> Boss CH-1 Super Chorus –> Eventide
      TimeFactor Delay –> Boss RC-2 Loop Station –> Vox AC4TV 10"
      speaker.  I've got the chorus and delay up top so that I can run them through the effects loop on my Mesa/Boogie DC-5 when I feel like really crankin' it up!  I'm really digging this whole setup – very easy to set up and break down (even in my living room – well, MAINLY in my living room).  That's it – just wanted to share.  I definitely recommend the PedalTrain stuff…

Later – Mike

[View:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=13300&id=1698751074&saved#!/photo.php?pid=205754&id=1698751074:550:0%5D

rgrainer

Hi

I would like to see that, but the link does not seem to work for me. Got any suggestions?

thanks

rgrainer

TubeAmped

Try it now.  Sorry about that – I just changed the permissions for that album.  Try this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=13300&id=1698751074

Later – Mike

rgrainer

Yep

That works now. Nice setup and good pics.

Thanks

rgrainer

TubeAmped

Cool – thanks, man.  Yeah, I'm really diggin' this thing.  It's a helluva lot easier to get out and put away now – dunno why I hadn't gotten one of these puppies sooner…

Later – Mike

P.S. MODERATOR – how many posts do we have to hit before we don't get censored/filtered anymore?  This is the only forum that I go to where your posts are not immediately posted…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.