Classic effect sounds?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Classic effect sounds?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ndrly

Hey

I'm interested in having a look at the Eventide ModFactor. I may even purchase it. I bet it's a good pedal.

However, can it sound close to some classic effects pedals? I mean, I know it wouldn't capture the same vibe, but I would like a chorus that sounds pretty close to the old CE-1/JC-120 chorus.

If any of you out there have gotten close to classic effects pedal sounds on your Mod Factor, can you please share with us? I'm interested.

the eventides are not modeling pedals but they come close just because they are so flexible

here's one for ce-1

chorus on organic, intensity 50, depth 50, speed .5, the rest of the knobs at 0 or a just little above if you want to add some flavor, i like to turn up the mdo and 2nd lfo just a little

if anyone has a ce-1 try this, i actually a/b'd with the modfactor in the effects loop of my flextone III amp which has their ce-1 model, there's some slight differences but not enough to really matter, and i'm sure the real pedal is different from the line6 model, but this is in that ballpark for sure

i'll a/b the script 90 phaser too my amp has a model of that one, if anyone is trying to get close to the old mxr phasers I read something like the 45 is 2 stage, 90 4 stage, 120 6 stage or something i think they are the positive phaser type and the modfactor lets you go 2-12 stages i think, also I used to have the option 5 destination phase and I think the feedback type phaser does a close version of that one

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.