Clockwork Upgrade Price

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Clockwork Upgrade Price

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      krikor
      Participant

Hi,

how does the upgrade price work? is it reduced by each plugin you already own?

Also, I have some plugin I bought from third party sellers, how do I know if they are registered and count when upgrading?

I have the following H3000 delays, H3000 factory, Instant flanger and phaser, Quadravox, SP2016, Ultra channel and equivocate

thanks

Best

K

Fender17
      Participant

My experience is that all plugins from bundle you aready own count. You must have them all on the same iLok account. And when you “ask” for discount, you must enter your iLok user ID.

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff

Based on the information you provided, Instant Phaser, Flanger and SP2016 count towards the Clockworks upgrade ($149). You can check your price here https://www.eventideaudio.com/store/plugin/overview/14706 

fsciarra62
      Participant

Hi there… I have a clarification to ask for the same product.

I already own Omnipressor and SP2016 plugins, and AnthologyXI.

What do I gain upgrading to Clockwork Bundle, if any? And, having already all licenses, can I download the Bundle and install that to update, when an update will arrive,

or I have to download the complete Anthology or the single plugins?

Sorry if the question is dumb… It’s just to clarify to me.

Thanks for any “not too rude” answer… 😀  Kidding… You’re never rude. I love Eventide!

Fabrizio

cordero

And what if all the plugins are not in the same account?

cowudders
      Participant

Would there be a chance you’ll give the cloclwork bundle upgrade price also the very satisfying (for the customer) 50 years of Eventide 50% treatment? just asking & congrats! 🙂 cheers!

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey, if you own Anthology XI and SP2016, then you have all of the plugins included in the Clockworks Bundle. So, no reason to upgrade.

The licenses and plugin binaries are the same between bundles + individual plugins, so you can download the Clockworks Bundle and install it to update. No need to download the complete Anthology bundle. That said, there have been some other recent bug fixes in plugins included in AXI, so I'd recommend using that installer to update.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      cordero wrote:

The crossgrade discount works by verifiying your plug-in ownership using an iLok account. So, in order to get your crossgrade discount, all of your plug-ins must be on 1 iLok account. 

cordero
      tbskoglund wrote:

cordero wrote:

The crossgrade discount works by verifiying your plug-in ownership using an iLok account. So, in order to get your crossgrade discount, all of your plug-ins must be on 1 iLok account. 

Thanks!

Fender17
      Participant

I am not sure, but most probably, if you buy the plugins,from Clockwork Bundle that are on Sale now, you will get nice discount for Clockwork.

cowudders
      Participant
      Fender17 wrote:

I am not sure, but most probably, if you buy the plugins,from Clockwork Bundle that are on Sale now, you will get nice discount for Clockwork.

i already got 3 of those great plugins (flanger, 910, 2016) and the offered upgrade is more expensive right now than buying them seperately, but you can’t have it all, i guess. all good. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.