Clockworks Legacy on HD version 5.3.1

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Clockworks Legacy on HD version 5.3.1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      import

Posted by Shawn

Given that instantiating the plug-ins from my recent installation from the CD in the Clockworks Legacy package is causing DAE -7054 errors, is it safe to assume that the CD did not include the HD versions of the plugs? If that assumption is wrong, please let me know how to get the right version to install from the CD. I couldn’t find anything in the installer to change the version that would install. Otherwise, is there a download available for HD on version 5.3.1 and version 6.0 Pro Tools? Thank you in advance.

–Shawn

import

Posted by Dan

Hello,
      Everything you need to be able to run the plugins on Protools 5.x and 6.x as well as HD and Mix is included on the CD. DAE error -7054 is an unrelated error and we will look into it.

Thank You,
      Dan Gillespie
      Eventide

import

Posted by Dan

Hello,
      Were you ever able to successfully instantiate the plugins on any system? Do you, or did you ever, get a dialog box from PACE when installing and trying to run the plugins? Has the liscence successfully moved from the liscence card to the ilok? You might want to try uninstalling the plug-ins, downloading the most recent PACE extension 4.1.5 and resinstalling the Plug-ins. Another thing worth doing would be to check and make sure enough memory is allocated towards your Protools program. Let me know what happens from this.

Thanks,
      Dan Gillespie

import

Posted by Shawn

Hi Dan,

It’s really odd because there’s no prompt on the installer to choose which version of software and hardware you have. So, i’m assuming there’s some way for the installer to know which version to install (or perhaps one version works for all). In any case, I did check the pace things and I had been prompted to authorize the plug-ins, and done so successfully. The client had tried a couple of times since Friday and kept getting the same error, thinking it might have been something with his session or another operator error. I went there this morning and tried to instantiate one of the plugs on a track just to verify it to myself and I’ll be damned if it didn’t open up fine!! I checked them all and they’re all there. Go figure. I asked the client to tell me if it happens again, but right now, it’s working.

–Thank you for your help.

Shawn

import

Posted by Dan

Glad to hear that everything is work. Please let us know if you have any further troubles.

Dan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.