communication error!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes communication error!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hay i have a new problem wit my h9  

try to conekt dem with cubase wer midi  for automasetion s for ol the nobs 

but it fails now at the conaktion hir is e pic 

teabandito
      Participant

I have the same problem, pedal stopped connecting to H9 Control on my Android phone, Ipad and Macbook. Any solutions for this problem?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        teabandito wrote:

I have the same problem, pedal stopped connecting to H9 Control on my Android phone, Ipad and Macbook. Any solutions for this problem?

Well, there is a step by step guide in the H9 Control manual about Bluetooth troubleshooting:

You may follow these steps and check if it works after each step

1. Verify that Bluetooth is enabled on your H9. A blue LED in the upper right-hand corner of the H9's display will be lit up if Bluetooth is turned on. Turn the Bluetooth off and on again on the H9 to reset the state of the Bluetooth chip by pressing X, Y, and Z buttons on the H9 simultaneously.

2. Restart the H9 with the right footswitch and HotKnob button pressed to restore H9's system settings.

3. Restart your mobile device completely to reset its state.

4. Reset the network settings of your mobile device.

5. If your mobile device still does not show your H9, please send an email to support@eventide.com. Our support team can further assist you in trouble shooting the problem.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry guys – I understand that English is not your language, but please use a spell checker or Google Translate.

Cannot help you if I cannot understand.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.