community preset library?

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development community preset library?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      jwhiting
      Participant

hi, i'm a new owner of the h8000fw. i love that this machine is fully programmable and that eventide makes the vsig app available for all to use. however, one of the nice things about this is leveraging other people's effort – is there a library for presets created by the user community, to add to the factory presets? i'm not familiar with the online eventide community enough to know. thanks!

IDeangelis

HI jwhiting

congratulations on your H8000FW!

The Eventide website has been recently restructured, along with these new forums.

There will be an area dedicated to presets sharing for most Eventide units.

kind regards

jwhiting
      Participant

ok good to hear that will be coming along. however aren't there years of history in user preset development? is there an archive? thanks!

IDeangelis

You can check the Eventide pages for DSP7000/Orville/H8000, where User Presets are available in zipped archives for download. 

best

Rusty
      Participant

Hi,

Is there any way to get access to the user presets without registration?

Tempted by getting an Orville (Already got an Eclipse) because I am curious about VSig. 

I've downloaded the app, and had a play around, but it would be nice to get an idea of what can/can't be done by seeing presets.

Thanks,

Rusty 

IDeangelis

Hi Rusty

you already have an Eventide forums account that should allow you access all files. If not, please register your Eclipse (doesn't matter if it's a second hand unit).

best

I

Rusty
      Participant

Hi Italo,

>> you already have an Eventide forums account that should allow you access all files. If not, please register your Eclipse (doesn't matter if it's a second hand unit).

I've already registered my Eclipse, but still don't have access to download H8000/Orville files.

eg: The link for the 'Orville User Presets' is greyed out with a '(requires registration)' field next to it…?

Thanks,
      Rusty

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You probably have to be registered as an Orville owner to download Orville files. I'll see if it can be changed.

Rusty
      Participant

Think I've figured out how to access them… I've just downloaded them.

I liked my Eclipse so much I went and got an Orville… Stick out tongue 

J20056
      Participant

It's a great idea, but unfortunately, it's clearly a low priority for Eventide. It's been discussed for probably a year, when this new site was created, and… nothing. I mean, how much would it cost to hire a programmer and slap a file sharing area to this website, maybe the cost of a couple of H8000's? It's too bad really, especially now that the Yahoo group, which had such functionality, is closed, so there is no alternative.

IDeangelis

Files attachments have been enabled, including .sig files (Vsig).

This is a first step.

best

I

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.