Conect via MIdi two h9 with a Line6 M5

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Conect via MIdi two h9 with a Line6 M5

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      davidpru
      Participant

Hi everybody!

In midi questions I’m so ignorant as in astrophysics, maybe is a nonsense question but here I go with the question: Is it possible to connect via midi two h9 and then a Line 6 m5 and load presets simultaneouslywith an auxswitch in a h9 or I need a midi foot controller? I know it works as a master and a slave but can I have two slaves and a master? The gear chain would be the next:

First H9 Midi Out ……………Second H9 Midi In…………………Second H9 Midi Out………………….Line 6 M5 Midi In

Thank you everybody!!!!

gkellum
      Participant
      davidpru wrote:

Is it possible to connect via midi two h9 and then a Line 6 m5 and load presets simultaneouslywith an auxswitch in a h9 or I need a midi foot controller?

Yes, if you assign the aux switch to trigger the pedal functions "Increment and load preset" and "Decrement and load preset" and you turn on PGM.XMT, the first H9 will send out program changes when you change its presets with the aux switch.  If you configure the second H9 to use the MIDI Output Mode "Thru", it should relay these program changes on to you Line 6 pedal.  You can do most of this configuration in H9 Control.  PGM.XMT is the only thing which you'd have to configure on the H9 itself in its system settings.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.