Control app, algorithms, and the store

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Control app, algorithms, and the store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      voodoojeff

Hey guys, let me start off by saying that I LOVE my H9. The first day with it was a little dodgy, but it wasn`t anyone`s fault, just a weird incident with my internet security that wouldn`t allow me to register it.

Anyway, now that I`ve gotten to test drive it, and record with it just a bit, I`ve got a "wish list" of sorts.

While being able to buy a whole algorithm is nice, it would be FAR more useful to me to be able to buy just single presets. I know it seems unlikely, but if there was a way I would be SOOO much more inclined to spend $20 on individual presets than a whole algorithm. In each algorithm, there might be only 2 or 3 presets I`d use. Obviously you guys would have to somehow "lock" the preset to keep consumers from just turning it into something else and protect yourselves. But consider this; there are a few sounds I`d love to have, but I can`t justify buying a whole algorithm to get 2 or 3 out of 10 I`d like, and I can`t justify spending another $200 to get a whole library of sounds I won`t use. If individual presets were (for instance) $4, I`d have already spent $ on them. Instead I spent zero dollars.

Just a thought. I love the piece, and it`s already been used for a cross-continent contribution in the 4 days I`ve owned it. It can do so much more, and I`m looking forward to seeing it shape my solo album from here.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.