Control MF with TF

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Control MF with TF

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      zikamuricpe

Hi guys, I use TF for a few months and I am so happy with it that I recently purchased MF too. Since my current pedalboard is completely analog and without any MIDI controllers, I would like to know if it is possible to control TF with MF (or vice versa)? Eg could I program both devices to change/activate desired presets by actually pressing switches on just one of the two devices?

Sorry if this was already explained somewhere on this forum. Thanks in advance!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Some User Manual reading will be required, but you could set it up so that loading a preset on one unit loads an appropriate preset on the other. It will be a bit of a fiddle unless they have the same numbers.

Look for the explanations of [TX MAP] and [RX MAP]

zikamuricpe

Thanks for replying so quickly nickrose! I didn't find TX or RX MAP sections in User Manual, but a chapter named [XMT MAP] – Create a MIDI Program Change Transmit Map looks like what I need. Am I right, is that it?

achaput

There are a series of stompbox instructional videos now online, and this is one of the topics covered. Check them out here:

http://eventide.com/Home/Eventide/AudioDivision/Products/StompBoxes/StompboxTutorials.aspx

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – my mistake. XMT for the sender, RCV for the receiver.

zikamuricpe

Thank you nickrose and achaput!

Very useful videos you made, and one of those is just about what I've asked! Great!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.