Control preset list with aux pedal?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Control preset list with aux pedal?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Send2george2

Ok I’m sorry if I’m being thick or it’s something plainly set out in the manual but I’m missing it somehow.

I’ve an h9 max, connected as an aux switch I’ve got a boss fs6 footswitch, left switch up, right switch down and all works as expected on the preset list on the h9 pedal…..great.

Now if I have a user preset list set up for a particular set, my footswitches don’t appear to work…. Is this normal behaviour?

I’d have thought that if I have a preset list and was playing from it that the aux footswitch would allow me to navigate up and down as it does on the H9 itself….

What am I doing wrong? If anything,,,,

gkellum
      Participant
      send2george2 wrote:

Now if I have a user preset list set up for a particular set, my footswitches don't appear to work…. Is this normal behaviour? I'd have thought that if I have a preset list and was playing from it that the aux footswitch would allow me to navigate up and down as it does on the H9 itself….

I'm not sure I understand.  You have a user preset list in H9 Control, and if you're looking at that preset list in H9 Control, you were hoping that the aux switch would step you through that preset list?

You would need to save the user preset list onto the H9 to be able to step through it with the aux switches.  You can do that in the Preset List screen with the "Save to Pedal" button.

Send2george2

Yep. That’s it. So I save the preset list to the box? Ok I’m being a bit thick.

So if my preset list for my set requires only say 21 algorithms, and this is saved to my pedal, I have to overwrite and blitz the 99 presets that are saved to the pedal by default?
      I guess they are all there under algorithms individually but I was working under the premise that the user preset list could be controlled up:down by aux switch in the same way as the default 99 algorithms on the pedal.

Was just wary of blitzing the 99 presets and not getting that list back.

gkellum
      Participant

Well, you can save the factory preset list to H9 Control.  Also, if you really want it back, you can reset your H9 to its factory defaults by powering it up with the right footswitch and the big, black wheel pressed…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.