Controllers Help

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development Controllers Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dario

Ok, I want to control the effect parameters of my Lexicon unit  via Midi OUT of with my H8000FW to the Midi IN of my Lexicon,

in my case, I want to use the S/H and the ADSR controllers of the H8000 to control the range parameter of the MstrCents and MstrScale of a pitch alghorythm of my lexicon pcm81.

on the VSig I've used the C_SAMP module connected to the IN of a MIDICOUT module, but I doesn't work  properly, ( in fact on my lexicon LCD screen, I see that the MstrCents parameter reaches an"X" value and doesn't change anymore..)

Which is the best way to achieve what I'm trying to do?

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm not very familiar with the MIDICOUT module, but I note that the input value needs to be between 0 and 1, rather than the full range.

You will probably need to talk to Mr.Lexicon to see what the X means – my guess is that you are sending it perfectly good values which for some reason it will not accept.

Dario

just to clarify, the"X" that I said means every numeric value included from the minimum to the maximum range of the effect parameter that I'm controlling, this is the meaning of the "X", I've used this letter to indicate a generic value. 

also, I've tried to use an exising H8000 preset (e.g. the # 1422 SAMPLE/HOLD) and adding the MIDICOUT and the C_SAMP module, but it still doesn't work as I expected.

who knows which will be the way to have the H8000 Sample/Hold  acting as a controller for my external gear..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.