Controlling the output level in a preset

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Controlling the output level in a preset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Burr Johnson
      Participant

Hi.  I just purchased the H9 max and am trying to control the output slider seen in the presets window. Specifically I’m trying to control the output level for the spacetime algorithm. Is there a way to control that slider with the x y or z rotaries buttons (and the big nob)?  if not is there another way to control that output level from the stompbox?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Burr Johnson wrote:

Hi.  I just purchased the H9 max and am trying to control the output slider seen in the presets window. Specifically I'm trying to control the output level for the spacetime algorithm. Is there a way to control that slider with the x y or z rotaries buttons (and the big nob)?  if not is there another way to control that output level from the stompbox?

You can press and hold the left footswitch, then turn the big knob to adjust the output level.

Burr Johnson
      Participant

Thank you very much.  On another note, how can I set it so when someone replys to a posted question here,  I get a notification to my email?  Because when you posted a reply, I was not notified via email.  

Burr Johnson
      Participant

Doing this post again because it didn’t take the first time.  Thank you for your help.  I did not see a notification to my email when you sent your reply.  Does this forum not do that?

Burr Johnson
      Participant

Thank you again.  I set the account to notify.  Here is another question.  Can I name a preset I’m trying to save from the app on my Mac?  when I click on the save tab and I select save to H9 I get the select preset index window, and I can select which slot to put it in.  But It doesnt seem to let me rename it.  How do I name the preset from the app?  Thank you again for your help. 

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Burr Johnson wrote:

I did not see a notification to my email when you sent your reply.  Does this forum not do that?

Go to "My Account" and click "edit". Then you should be able to see and turn on the "Forum Notifications".

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Burr Johnson wrote:

Thank you again.  I set the account to notify.  Here is another question.  Can I name a preset I'm trying to save from the app on my Mac?  when I click on the save tab and I select save to H9 I get the select preset index window, and I can select which slot to put it in.  But It doesnt seem to let me rename it.  How do I name the preset from the app?  Thank you again for your help. 

In the Preset List page, if you select a preset and click "More" at the top right cornoer, you will see the option "Rename Preset"

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.