Controlling TimeFactor feedback via MIDI

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Controlling TimeFactor feedback via MIDI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kenficara

Hi — I have a LF+ and a TimeFactor, with the latter set up to receive MIDI CC's 30 and 31 for the KB 4 and 5 parameters (Feedback A and Feedback B). When I send a 127 value on those channels to the TimeFactor, it shows the Feedback going to 100%. Why does it not go to the maximum (110%)? Furthermore, even though it claims to be at 100%, the delayed signal fades within a minute, rather than continuing indefinitely the way it does if I set the feedback by hand. 

Am I misunderstanding something about the way the CC values should control the knob parameters?

adew

A few suggestions…

To eliminate a possible MIDI conflict, make sure you haven't assigned the CC's 30 and 31 to any other knob or parameter.

Assuming there is no conflict, the fact that CC value of 127 only gives 100% feedback and not 110% sounds like a firmware bug to me.

For KB4 and KB5 parameters did you set both MIN VAL and MAX VAL to max Feedback? (This is a long shot, and I'm probably barking up the wrong tree…)

Finally, another long shot, does the LF+ send CC's as 0 to 127 or 1 to 128?

Hope this helps.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.