Cost of H9 algorithms for *factor Stompboxes owners

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Cost of H9 algorithms for *factor Stompboxes owners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      spaceJam

Hi,

I would like to know if there's some kind of discount for us, the people who own some of the *factor series pedals, Space included.

I'm currently the owner of 3 stompboxes (2 Timefactors and 1 Space) and I want to get an H9 core to add some of the algorithms in the Pitchfactor and Modfactor as well.

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

spaceJam:

I would like to know if there's some kind of discount for us, the people who own some of the *factor series pedals, Space included.

Factor pedal (and Space) owners get 2 coupons they can use to get H9 algorithms for each Factor pedal they own. So, in your case you'd have 6 coupons plus the H9 Core comes with a coupon as well.  So, you'd have a total of 7 coupons you could use to get H9 algorithms.

spaceJam

Thanks for replying.

That sounds fair enough.

Another question, how many more algorithms would I need to buy to upgrade a Core into a Max?

I read something about a deadline a few months ago, but I didn't pay attention to it since I was not so interested about the H9.

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

Here's a link to the info about maxing out an H9:

http://h9max.eventide.com/h9maxout.html

spaceJam

Oh shoot, I'm screwed haha

Thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.