Cracking and sizzling noise with Eventide Plugins only in FL Studio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Cracking and sizzling noise with Eventide Plugins only in FL Studio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      resob
      Participant

Hi,

since a couple of months all my Eventide plugins seems not to work properly in FL Studio with a Roland Super-UA interface on a Windows 10 PC, not the latest model, i5 from 2011. All my software and drivers are up to date. The plugins produce all the same kind of of cracking and sizzling noise. None of my other plugins from any manufacturer have a compareable issue. I thougt it maybe causes in my damaged iLok I just had to replace, but with a new iLok there are still the same weard sound.

Re-installing had no positiv effect either, maybe you have any idea?

Cheers, Hendrik

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Hendrik-

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Can you confirm for me that you are using the latest version of each of the Eventide plugins you are experiencing problems with? You can find installers the product page for each Eventide plugin you own.

This sounds very similar to an issue which was resolved last summer, which I suspect updating the plugins will fix.

Let me know if you still experience issues.

-Tom

resob
      Participant

Hi Tom,

it is a wonder, after re-installing there is no more noise. There was a problem with my virus-software in the past and I had to deactivate the antivirus to install the plugins, I think it had blocked the new dll files during the installation.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        resob wrote:

Hi Tom,

it is a wonder, after re-installing there is no more noise. There was a problem with my virus-software in the past and I had to deactivate the antivirus to install the plugins, I think it had blocked the new dll files during the installation.

Great, glad to hear it's resolved!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.