Crackling Buzzing

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Crackling Buzzing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      whiteletter
      Participant

I tried the demo for the Ultra-Essentials bundle, but all I get are a loud buzz or crackling and static when trying to use any of the plugins.

Studio One, latest version on Win 7 64bit here.

I have the MangledVerb plugin, own it, and it works fine, no issues.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey-

Thanks, I was able to confirm this issue here, though it seems to be somewhat sporadic and specific to Studio One (doesn't happen in our other test DAWs here).

Does this happen for you every time you instantiate a plugin, or is it occasional? Could you also let me know what sample rate and buffer size you are using?

-Tom

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

I have a fix for this issue, should have new builds soon.

The issue only seems to happen when the buffer size is not a multiple of 4 – you could try running it at 128, 256, 512, 1024, etc in the meantime.

whiteletter
        Participant
        tlongabaugh wrote:

I have a fix for this issue, should have new builds soon.

The issue only seems to happen when the buffer size is not a multiple of 4 – you could try running it at 128, 256, 512, 1024, etc in the meantime.

Thanks! When the new builds are out I’d be glad to download them. What’s the easiest way to find out they’re up?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

They're up now!

whiteletter
      Participant

That has got to be the fastest I’ve ever seen a product patched. You fellows give yourself a pat yourself on the back over there!

Downloaded and working fine here!

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        whiteletter wrote:

That has got to be the fastest I've ever seen a product patched. You fellows give yourself a pat yourself on the back over there!

Downloaded and working fine here!

We try! Glad it is now working for you, thanks for bringing to our attention 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.