Create a preset in H90 with one of the two effects off.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Create a preset in H90 with one of the two effects off.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      juanplays
      Participant

I have been creating presets with the H90 using the “H90 Control” app on my MacBook.

Although it is somewhat easy to create, I only see the option to create presets with both effects active.

I want to create a preset with one of the two effects turned off at startup so that I can activate it from one of the H90 buttons.

Any help? Regards

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi juanplays,

There’s a utility algorithm called Thru. Place that in any of the slots to create a direct through path. If you have your algorithms in series routing, putting this first or second and populating the other position with an algorithm of your choice is like running one algorithm.

juanplays
      Participant

Many thanks,

Maybe I have explained myself poorly.

I want a preset with two algorithms, where one is initially off, but I can activate it later from the footswitch.

For example:

Clean ambient.
      Algorithms: Digital Delay → Hall (Initially off, and activate it from the footswitch)

How could I turn the Hall algorithm initially off?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

When you are in Select or Bank mode, the LED buttons on top of each footswitch can be used to select and activate or bypass the effect. In your case, bypass one effect, then save the Program in this state. Whenever you recall it, it will recall with that preset bypassed.

juanplays
        Participant

When you are in Select or Bank mode, the LED buttons on top of each footswitch can be used to select and activate or bypass the effect. In your case, bypass one effect, then save the Program in this state. Whenever you recall it, it will recall with that preset bypassed.

Hi! It works perfectly. 🙂

Thanks.

Is there possible to make it using only the “H90 Control” app?

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

Yes, of course. On the H90 Control app we can bypass an algorithm in the Edit window. There is an icon called “BYP” which bypass or activates the effect in that slot. We can then save the program with the new preset states in place.

lwpweb
      Blocked

n.a.

juanplays
      Participant

Yes, of course. On the H90 Control app we can bypass an algorithm in the Edit window. There is an icon called “BYP” which bypass or activates the effect in that slot. We can then save the program with the new preset states in place.

Awesome. Works perfectly too. Congrats on the significant improvement in this device/app.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.