crossfade

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rptravis

I have a Eventide GTR 4000 and there was a feature called crossfade I am using a 7600 now and I can not find it. Is this not available on the 7600?

Richard  Led Zeppelin cover band guitarist 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Alas, it is not there. The 4000 series had two (low powered) signal processors, so you could load one while the other was running, allowing a cross-fade. The 7600 has but one, albeit much more powerful, so the crossfade is not available.

rptravis

That is depressing cause I thought this was a major upgrade tfrom the GTR 4000 to the 7600 So it can not be implemented in any way So what do I do wait for a new model You guys make the best there is but effects spill over is needed so much. WHATCAN BE DONE ? More guitar effects would be a cool thing,  more user friendly programming, upgrading to 24 bit 192 khz.  But spillover was the key in guitar effects So any plans for a new model rack unit that can do all this?

rptravis

That is depressing cause I thought this was a major upgrade tfrom the GTR 4000 to the 7600 So it can not be implemented in any way So what do I do wait for a new model You guys make the best there is but effects spill over is needed so much. WHATCAN BE DONE ? More guitar effects would be a cool thing,  more user friendly programming, upgrading to 24 bit 192 khz.  But spillover was the key in guitar effects So any plans for a new model rack unit that can do all this?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.