Customer waiting until you…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Customer waiting until you…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Imerkat
      Participant

Change the form factor of the H9 and add algorthims. I was a regular here and haven’t posted in a year. I sold all my Factor Pedals for the intention of buying the H9. I realize i lost the ability to use the Factor pedal as a midi controller, all the connecions are not located in one place, much smaller display (like the direction the Space was going) I already had all the algo’s before so i’ve been underwhelm by the lack of new algothrims. I was surprised with the addition of the H9 max that if eventide was going to put its eggs all in one basket, it would be a nice big luxurious pimp-out basket. This isn’t (or wasn’t intended to be) a gripe-fest. Just wondering how long i’ll have to wait for an H9 Ultra 🙂

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

What would your imaging of a “H9 Ultra” be?

Multiple H9’s in one form factor with a big screen?

Off the top of my head the H9 has at least the same MIDI functionality as the Factor boxes, not saying I use all midi functionality … but used 3 Factors via MIDI at the same time and now do the same with 3 H9’s… essentialy keep them on top of my rack

LA Keys
      Participant

The ultra H9 is called Eclipse

The ultra Eclipse is called H7600

The ultra H7600 is called H8000

There’s a whole world beyong the H9 stompbox….

LA

ROBLEISHMAN
      Participant

New Algorithms would be nice.

LA Keys
      Participant
      Imerkat
      Participant

Fully aware of their rack units; bring it up is counter opposite to my post. Like is said change the form factor and the lack of new algorithms. H9 cannot be used to send MIDI CC though it’s none existing knobs. It does work as a standalone unit like the Factor pedals can (You can’t even use the hot switch without additional gear/pads). These are not delusional request (like having two algorithms at once) this is stuff their old units do.

One of the most request features is Pre-Post routing. You have to know that impossible with the current form factor. There is also analogue dry-thru, which is a feature Eventide underestimates but I digress. Eventide has stated they are not done with the Factor format.

Basically I would be thrilled if I could Max-out an Eventide SPACE…

Imerkat
      Participant

*It does NOT work as a standalone unit like the Factor pedals

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.