database with user presets?

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development database with user presets?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      nodog

Maybe I overlooked it but is there a database to be found where I can download presets made by other users?

IDeangelis

You should download the database from the unit itself, using Vsigfile. This will ensure that the database perfectly reflects the modules version # inside your machine OS.

best

I

nodog

I probably didn't make myself clear enough. I'm looking for presets made by other users which I would like to upload to my Orville.

I'm specifically searching for emulations of old delay and phaser boxes. Think mutron bi-phase. It doesn't seem that hard to emulate* exept I don't want to dig into VSIG for days on end just to make a replica myself if someone else has done this earlier and is willing to share it.

*) note: I know it won't be possible to emulate the sound of the biphase for 100% but I'm mostly looking for the same usability.

IDeangelis

That's much clearer, thanks!

There is no specific list of available users presets. An archive is available here:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Harmonizers%20and%20Rack%20Products/H8000%20Series.aspx#documentation

all the best

nodog

Thx for the very quick reply. Problem is I can't download H8000 files because I'm not a registered owner (I've got an Orville).

nodog

Oops, I didn't notice the user presets on the Orville page. Some very interesting presets it seems. I still have to dig into VSIG to make a biphase clone though. 😉

IDeangelis

Yep…I was about to point you to that page…… glad you found it already!

Vsig is what allows YOU to make YOUR Eventide YOURS! Too many don't even think about that.

😉

cheers

I

richardt
      Participant

I have a question. I'm a registered owner of a DSP4000B+. I've logged in but am unable to download the user presets on the DSP4000 support page. Is that just the presets that I already have or are there different presets there?

Thanks!

IDeangelis

I believe the registered unit on your account gives access to the specific unit available files only.

Please contact support@eventide.com

best

I

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.