David Bowie Lazarus preset?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes David Bowie Lazarus preset?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Send2george2

Hey guys, I’m guessing it’s a very long shot, I’m looking for something that gets me a lead guitar sound close to David Bowie’s Lazarus. I’m thinking is mega heavy dark spring reverb? Would appreciate a loan of someone’s ears to help track down a similar preset ?

colabelli

Try using the Spacetime Algorithm which combines modulation, two delays and Reverb. I also hear dark spring reverb with substantial decay and feedback. You will probably be able to get close to this by adjusting the decay, feedback and color knobs to taste. It also sounds like there is a short slapback delay happening as well.

Send2george2
        colabelli wrote:

Try using the Spacetime Algorithm which combines modulation, two delays and Reverb. I also hear dark spring reverb with substantial decay and feedback. You will probably be able to get close to this by adjusting the decay, feedback and color knobs to taste. It also sounds like there is a short slapback delay happening as well.

Excellent thank you! I’ll give it a go later.

Send2george2

I can report that spacetime did the trick excellently. (At least for my purposes tomorrow) I put a bit of mid range crunch on it via my xotic BB pedal too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.