DECREASING PRESETS WITH THE CENTER RING KNOB PROBLEMS

Home Forums Products Stompboxes DECREASING PRESETS WITH THE CENTER RING KNOB PROBLEMS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vincentkessler
      Participant

Hello, I have my H9 for a week now and cannot inverse the sens of scroling through presets with the control ring knob  any longer, can only go up with the left knob. Cannot imagine the knob is allready broken so is there any setting or is it due to the upgrade of the firmware I made … any chance to sort that out with the settings … many thanks, Vincent. PS : I need that stuff to work now !!!!

gkellum
      Participant

Well is the control ring knob moving and clicking when you press on it?  Does it feel like it's stuck, or does it feel like it is clicking?

vincentkessler
      Participant

I cannot hear a real clik … feels a bit
      stuck but looks like the click still functions when using other function like
      validating changes …

So no software solution for you ?

TY

Vincent.

gkellum
      Participant

vincentkessler:

So no software solution for you ?

I might be misunderstanding the problem, but I don't think this is a software bug.  I have the latest H9 software — 4.8.0[1] — installed on an H9, and the clicking the big wheel switches the right footswitch from incrementing to decrementing and back again.  What's odd is that the clicking the big wheel seems to work fine for you when you're doing other things.  You've pressed the preset switch before trying to do this, correct?  B/c clicking the big wheel will do something else if any of the other switches are enabled (HotKnob, X, Y, or Z).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.