Delay spillover in H9 Core

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Delay spillover in H9 Core

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Marcelo Sa

How can I set delay spillover  in H9 Core? When I change presets its cuts the sound!

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

H9 doesn't have Preset based Spillover, sorry!  It has bypass Spillover, we call it DSP+BYPASS in the Bypass types.  

Zsolt57
        Participant
        wedelich wrote:

H9 doesn't have Preset based Spillover, sorry!  It has bypass Spillover, we call it DSP+BYPASS in the Bypass types.  

Good Evening

This is an old thread, but I still would like to come back to it because of the bypass spill over. When I set the device to DSP + bypass then the decay tail will not be cut off immediately, but in half a second….
        This still makes the whole thing useless. I am setting the bypass mode in the general settings of the device. I am aware that this is a global setting. Am I missing something?
        Zsolt

Marcelo Sa

This is sad … this will never have this function?

So…Thank you!

Very sad indeed.

I was just about sold to swtich from my strymon timeline but this kills the deal.

I play in a lot of live enviornments and it makes the pedal useless without this feature.

I use a midi controller to simultaniously switch presets on multiple pedals. Should we have to be expected to deactivate and activate the pedal between every song?

If you want to seem to appealing to your live market, this feature has to be included. 

Emanuele Sereni
      Participant

hope to have soon a new software release to solve this issue.

🙁

spaceJam
        Emanuele Sereni wrote:

hope to have soon a new software release to solve this issue.

🙁

I don’t think it’s an issue, or something that is going to be “solved”.  It’s just something the Stompboxes don’t have, except by the Space, but sadly it doesn’t work when switching with MIDI.

I don’t know how difficult would be to code something like that but given the other complex things they have made, I don’t see it extremely complicated. 

I’m still dreaming of someone who can do what Lexicon made with the Vortex 20 years ago.

Eventide, 

I honestly need to know if you plan on adding the spillover feature or not. I need to be able to take it back to sweetwater in time if you aren’t planning on it. 

Thanks for you speedy reply. 

wedelich
        Eventide Staff
        scottykunkel23 wrote:

Eventide, 

I honestly need to know if you plan on adding the spillover feature or not. I need to be able to take it back to sweetwater in time if you aren't planning on it. 

Thanks for you speedy reply. 

Sorry, we will not be doing preset spillover on the H9.  Hate to see you go!  Just curious, have you considered using the H9 for other things that don't need preset spillover, like modulations, pitch effects, distortion, eq, pitch effects, etc? 

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Zsolt57 wrote:
      When I set the device to DSP + bypass then the decay tail will not be cut off immediately, but in half a second…. This still makes the whole thing useless. I am setting the bypass mode in the general settings of the device. I am aware that this is a global setting. Am I missing something? Zsolt

Did you mean DSP + FX Bypass?

My H9 works fine with DSP+FX bypass. I can hear the tail fading away. Have you tried some other algorithms with longer tails?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.