Delay Subdivision and BPM

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Delay Subdivision and BPM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      peterjh85

Is it possible to be in "tempo on" mode, which allows the user to select the type of subdivsion (quarter note, dotted eighth, etc), and still dial in an exact BPM?  For example, say I wanted delay A as quarter note, and delay B as dotted eighth, but both at 80 BPM.  Could you please guide me through this process?  

Most of the time I use delay I know the BPM and the subdivision I'd like to use for the particular song.  I just want to be sure it is possible to do both.  The manual is unclear on how to achieve this.

Thanks for the help!

Peter

dissever

go into play mode, hit the tempo button (also bank button) and quickly turn the encoder knob

peterjh85

thanks for the reply.  1 other question:  is it possible to save settings from Play Mode?  In other words, after configuring a setting in Play Mode is it then possible to save it into the desired bank/patch?  Or must you create your "patch" while in bank mode?

dissever

you save it like normal. Hold the encoder down, select the preset save point, and push the encoder again

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.