Delay with the Looper works great

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Delay with the Looper works great

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dlabal

Hi all,

Just wanted to share something that is working very well for me.  I have 2 H9’s and I setup on of them iwth a tempo based delay with a 1/4 note setting. I synced with clock out to the other H9 which has clock in and is running the Looper. The Looper is set to decay at about 30, and Latch. I set it to a tempo of about 100 BPM. Because the delay is being used, it makes it easy to hear where the tempo is. This makes it really easy to create loops that are in perfect rhythm and synchronization. To add new material I just click the dubbing footswitch, and play until I like the sounds and then click it again to go to play mode. It is working great and sounds great. I have been wanting to do something like htis for a long time and now I can. Just thought I would share what is working for me.

floresp640
      Eventide Staff

We are so stoked that you like the H9 and that it gave you something you've been looking for! Upload a video if you can, we would love to hear how this setup works and would love to hear your music! Thank you for sharing. 

brock
      Participant

Delays do make for great metronomes, that are also ‘musical’.  i just wanted to add that many modulation FX, HarPeggiator ‘slicers’, and even tempo-sync’ed pre-delays on reverbs can mark time well with loopers.  Often, they can be mixed back subtly to the background.

dlabal

Here is a link of me demonstrating this with the guitar. One difference is that I set the delay to 1/2 note instead of a 1/4 note.
      https://www.facebook.com/denny.dlabal/posts/10212014971232308

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.