Delaying TremoloPan effect in MF?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Delaying TremoloPan effect in MF?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      zikamuricpe

What I've always dreamed of when it comes to tremolo effect is a possibility to set a certain amount of delay to that effect (preferably in miliseconds) which would be triggered with input signal. That way the attack of every string would always be clearly audible, which is not the case when adding most of the tremolo effects built on amps or stompboxes. Anyway, one of the most important reasons for me to purchase MF was an advanced TremoloPan feature (which sounds absolutely beautiful, along with choruses and everything else), but is there some hidden smart tweak that would make my dream true?

zikamuricpe

No reply to this one?

timothyhill

+1

This would be a great feature! I was a little surprised that it couldn't do it when I first got the MF.

Imerkat
      Participant

I got the Modfactor for the TremoloPan Too! although I'm still playing around with it I can give you a an answer in principle??

The second LFO can be set to envelope follower. If you set it to only effect the amplitude (depth) I think it will do what you are dreaming up. You'll have to mess with the depth amount and sensitivity to get it right but I'm sure it's possible 🙂

timothyhill

What I've done to work around this is to use an expression pedal to control the depth of the effect. Heel down and there's no tremolo, pick the note, then push the toe down to introduce the effect. Works well, but I'd still rather be able to set a pre-delay and use the expression pedal to control speed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.