Delete multiple user presets at same time ?..

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Delete multiple user presets at same time ?..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nuno1959
      Participant

Hi guys

Sorry for such a newb question but i did look & couldn’t find an answer for this.

I made a mistake & somehow imported twice my user presets from my iMac to my Pitchfactor using the H9 Control app, now i can’t seem to find out how to select a bunch & delete them all at the same time !?

Usually the procedure is to click on the first then while pressing the shift key click on the last & then simply press delete but not on this app ?

Please don’t tell me i have to delete each user preset AT A TIME !? I’ve got DOZENS of each…..crying

Any help would be most welcome, thanks !!

N

gkellum
      Participant

If I understand you correctly, you have your user presets showing up twice in H9 Control.  Would you want to just delete all of your user presets and start over?

On Mac all of the user presets are stored under your user's home directory at Library/H9 Control/Presets.   

On Windows all of the user presets are stored under your user's home directory at AppData/Roaming/H9 Control/Presets.

You could just delete this Presets directory.

nuno1959
      Participant

YES, please !!

nuno1959
      Participant

Thanks, you’re a life saver !

Now, if i may dare : the possibility to select & delete several user presets would be a super feature to add to H9 Control app making it’s use that much easier/faster/in line with so many others  – or is there some technical reason it hasn’t been done ?

Thanks again, much appreciated !! 😉

gkellum
        Participant
        nuno1959 wrote:

Now, if i may dare : the possibility to select & delete several user presets would be a super feature to add to H9 Control app making it's use that much easier/faster/in line with so many others  – or is there some technical reason it hasn't been done ?

No, there's not really a technical reason why it couldn't be done although we'd want to implement it in a way that would work both on desktops and touch devices.  We'll add it to the wish list and keep it in mind as a feature for a future release.

cliveluis
      Participant

Hi Newbie, here .. how Do I delete a single user preset on ios?

Also what is the extension of a list file?

also I see syx file in dropbox what are these?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.