Deleted/out of tuned banks

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Deleted/out of tuned banks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      benjaminov

Hi

I have a PitchFactor, now updated to 5.2.0(6) version. i control it by the H9 control using my mac book pro.

Before i did the update, i was asked if i am willing to backup the device’s presets to my computer. I clicked yes. it was saved in my desktop as “PitchFactor Backup.syx” (as a one file).

Then, the update started.

when it was finished, it deleted all of my presets.

i dragged the saved backup from the desktop to the H9 control, but the presets were totally out of tune, nothing sounded similar.

.it seems like the software recognized the algorithmes in each bank, but it is totally different then what was there before

What did i do wrong? 

how can i restore the presets i had before the update?

Thanks

Offir

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      benjaminov wrote:

Before i did the update, i was asked if i am willing to backup the device's presets to my computer. I clicked yes. it was saved in my desktop as "PitchFactor Backup.syx" (as a one file).

Then, the update started. when it was finished, it deleted all of my presets.

i dragged the saved backup from the desktop to the H9 control, but the presets were totally out of tune, nothing sounded similar.

.it seems like the software recognized the algorithmes in each bank, but it is totally different then what was there before

What did i do wrong? how can i restore the presets i had before the update?

The update shouldn't delete your presets. The presets on your pedal should be the same as before, as long you didn't restore your pedal to factory.

What do you mean by "out of tune"? Could you share your "PitchFactor Backup.syx" here?

benjaminov

any ne ideas?

benjaminov
      bohan wrote:

benjaminov wrote:

Before i did the update, i was asked if i am willing to backup the device’s presets to my computer. I clicked yes. it was saved in my desktop as “PitchFactor Backup.syx” (as a one file).

Then, the update started. when it was finished, it deleted all of my presets.

What did i do wrong? how can i restore the presets i had before the update?

The update shouldn’t delete your presets. The presets on your pedal should be the same as before, as long you didn’t restore your pedal to factory.

What do you mean by “out of tune”? Could you share your “PitchFactor Backup.syx” here?

“Out of tune” means that all the parameters changed. the amount of delayfeedback/pitch etc etc…

mmm it does not let me to upload, it says i can upload only txt png jpg gif h9z json tide pdf 9kp 9kf 9ks files. 

Is there another way i can share it with you?

Thanks

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      benjaminov wrote:

"Out of tune" means that all the parameters changed. the amount of delayfeedback/pitch etc etc…

mmm it does not let me to upload, it says i can upload only txt png jpg gif h9z json tide pdf 9kp 9kf 9ks files. 

Google drive?

benjaminov
      bohan wrote:
      benjaminov wrote:

"Out of tune" means that all the parameters changed. the amount of delayfeedback/pitch etc etc…

Google drive?

Sure! to which email address ?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      benjaminov wrote:
      Sure! to which email address?

You can just paste the link here

benjaminov
      bohan wrote:

benjaminov wrote:
      Sure! to which email address?

You can just paste the link here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZdItLca5OtbvqfES0hHFq5C-L1msJvcU?usp=sharing

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      benjaminov wrote:

any ne ideas?

I imported your presets. They do look weird. For example, you have 36 Diatonic presets and 24 QuadroVox presets. All these presets have the FEEDBACK A or PITCH C set at 100. I don't know what happened when you exported the presets but the data looks corrected during that process.

Can you confirm the algorithms in the preset list are same as before? Is that parameter (third one in the second row) only one that has the wrong value?

Also the presets in your pedal should stay same when the pedal was updated. Did you delete them or factory reset your pedal?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.