Deleting Expression Pedal Parameter With Boss FV-500H Issue

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Deleting Expression Pedal Parameter With Boss FV-500H Issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mcalldp

I am having an issue with deleting expression pedal parameters. I'll move the pedal (Boss FV500H) so the
      light on TF blinks then put it in heel down position and set the parameter
      (let's say MIX), to 0 then move the pedal to toe down position and also
      set to 0 and wait for the light to stop blinking on the TF.

Sometimes this
      works, other times it does nothing and still on different occasions it will change the low
      and high values of the pedal to something totally different, instead of
      anything near 0. Say the parameters were at 30 and 100 and I zero both out as
      described above, the unit might reset them to 48 and 72 or something!

I've tried to also set both heel down and toe down to 50, 100, 25, 70
      etc… it just seems to work sometimes and not others, the Boss FV500H
      is set correctly. It works on setting new parameter changes and moves the values
      correctly for anything that is already set….not sure what the deal is, it just happens when trying to delete an already set expression pedal parameter. Ideas?

achaput

Just to make sure, are you saving the preset after you make these expression pedal changes? 

mcalldp

Yes, and I have dumped it to a backup file that I can load back into the unit with no problems but it doesn't seem to "stay". It's only happened a couple times, I will continue to keep an eye on this. I've got to lead my backup again tonight as it's lost the parameters at practice last night.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.