Demos not functioning correctly in Logic

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Demos not functioning correctly in Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SylverWyrm

Hi I recently (today) just installed (And authorized successfully) demos for BlackHole and the H3000 factory on my up-to-date and perfectly running Macbook Pro for use in Logic Pro X (most recent version too). Neither plug can access any presets and many of the objects (knobs, dials, sliders, etc) are not responsive (As in the appear to be just pretty pictures), while others do seem to work normally. 

Is there something I may be overlooking?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi SylverWyrm-

Could you let me know what version of OSX you are using? Additionally, what specific version of Logic Pro X are you running?

Can you access presets with the "Load" button in the preset bar? And are you able to move the parameters by automating them from the automation lane?

Let me know and I can try and pinpoint the issue here.

-Tom

SylverWyrm

Thanks for the reply.  I’m running OSX 10.11.3 and Logic 10.2.2, both the most recent versions. 

After a little fooling around, I found a workaround, but you guys should take a look at it and see if you can duplicate the behavior.  The H3000 plug preset drop down won’t work until you hit “load” and actually load a preset. The Blackhole lockups are random, it seems. I guess the first few times it was just locking up as soon as I started it. Closing the plug in window and reopening it seems to fix it.  

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi SylverWyrm-

Thanks for the info. I've actually seen similar issues on my machine since updating to 10.11.3, in fact, where the controls would lock up and not move. This seemed to happen with other plug-ins as well, not just ours. Restarting my computer fixed the issue. We'll definitely look into pinpointing the problem here – let me know if you run into further issues.

Best,

Tom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.