Deregister H9 Max HELP!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Deregister H9 Max HELP!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      wjmcfarl

So i just purchased a used H9 Max and a used H9 core. Both of them were registered by their previous owners and neither deregistered them prior to selling them. I had no idea this was going to be such a frustrating process. I e-mailed the serial numbers to eventide support and Jerome responded requesting pictures of the pedals with the serial numbers. I was at work so I rushed home early to get the pics sent. I sent both pictures in one e-mail back to Jerome right away and then he let me know that they were deregistered. This all happened around 3:00pm CST.

I updated and registered the H9 core no problem and when I went to register the H9 Max it was still showing as registered to the previous owner. I immediately sent an e-mail back to Jerome asking him to fix the issue and then called the number for support but it was 4:01pm CST and support had closed. Jerome’s e-mail sent an autoreply stating that he is out until next Monday…

I traded a Big Sky for the H9 Max and I really need a midi control reverb pedal for church on Sunday. I have contacted the previous owner but he is not able to help as he does not have the pedal and lives about 2.5 hours away. 

I am assuming I am stuck until Sunday but I’m hoping someone else might be able to help. 

Thanks,

Will

gkellum
      Participant

I just deregistered your H9 Max for you.  So, you should be able to register it now.

It's funny.  I was just talking with one of my colleagues this morning about how it's a bummer when this sort of problem comes up on a Friday and people have to wait until Monday to get the problem resolved…

wjmcfarl

Thank you so much!! Eventide support is great. Today’s worship was awesome and the H9 had some awesome ambient stuff. I’m stoked 🙂

gkellum wrote:

I just deregistered your H9 Max for you.  So, you should be able to register it now.

It's funny.  I was just talking with one of my colleagues this morning about how it's a bummer when this sort of problem comes up on a Friday and people have to wait until Monday to get the problem resolved…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.