Deregistering an H9 pedal for selling

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Deregistering an H9 pedal for selling

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gkellum
      Participant
      Manoloo wrote:

I want to sell my H9 core. I paid for the Max Out but I just want to sell the stompbox with the original algorithms (H910 H949) because maybe I would like to buy a H9 again

When you Max out an H9, it becomes a Max.  It's not possible to revert it to its original algorithms.  

Manoloo

Hello,

I want to sell my H9 core. I paid for the Max Out but I just want to sell the stompbox with the original algorithms (H910 H949) because maybe I would like to buy a H9 again

Before to do the selling I did this test:

1- Deregister my stombox (H9 core with max out).

2- Create a new user and register my H9 core to this new user.

3- The result: Every algorithms that I buyed was associated to this new user. Checking the registered products at my new user’s account it says “H9 Max w/Wireless Control via IOS”.

Is it normal? What I did wrong? Somebody can help me?

Thanks.

Manoloo

Thank you for the answer.

sgerick
      Participant

I have two H9s. I bought them both as Core and added some algorithms. Now I want to sell on of the H9. I’m getting an error when I try to deregistr one of the stompbox with H9 Control on a Mac. My question is can I remove the algorithms I bought on the H9 prior to selling it??

Thanks!

gkellum
        Participant
        sgerick wrote:

I have two H9s. I bought them both as Core and added some algorithms. Now I want to sell on of the H9. I'm getting an error when I try to deregistr one of the stompbox with H9 Control on a Mac. My question is can I remove the algorithms I bought on the H9 prior to selling it??

Yes, you can.  You didn't describe what error you're seeing, but if one of those Cores was maxed out for example, you'd have to have both devices connected to H9 Control to deregister the maxed out Core.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.