Displayed Midi Numbers on the Factors

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Displayed Midi Numbers on the Factors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dannyzoo

How do I change the display on the TimeFactor and ModFactor to get Midi numbers and not Bank numbers so I can control it with a pedal board? 

I have seen it where guys have changed the settings in the Eventide units so that bank numbers are not displayed, but midi program numbers  000 - 127 making it easy to assign and connect a midi controller. The manual does not tell you, and they don't know at Eventide customer service.  

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Hi,

sorry, not sure what you mean,  your post was truncated.

Do you mean map the Midi CC values to specific functions? Or something else?

Cheers

dannyzoo

I want the factors to show me for example midi program number 001 on the display, so all i have to do is match the number on the midi foot controller and not convert bank numbers to midi numbers with a conversion chart. 

And how do I change the display on the factors to do this? It can be done, I've seen the factors just display the midi numbers such as 001,002, 010, 100, 127, etc.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Still unclear what you mean. Possibly you want a given MIDI Program Change number to load a specific 'Factor program. If this is the case, you need to set up a MIDI map, as described in the UM (p.38 for TF, p.34 for MF).

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

not sure I have ever seen it on the display on the display other than, as Nick suggested, in the System/MidI/ProgramChangeMap. this is where you set the map for say PC004 to map to bank 7:2 or whatever you want, this is how I do it otherwise they are mapped from:-

0 > 1:1

1 > 1:2

2 > 2:1

3 > 2:2

4 > 3:1

etc

( I think it starts a 0, but it maybe 1) 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.