do purchased algorithms that created a h9 max transfer to a new user

Home Forums Products Stompboxes do purchased algorithms that created a h9 max transfer to a new user

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bigtim
      Participant

Hi,  I seem to remember that if I sell my h9 that any purchased algorithms would not transfer to the new owner if I sell the device. (it was the harmonizer edition not the max or core when I bought it) This was different to the case had bought a h9 max right?  a h9 max would have transferred all the algorithms to the new owner right?

With the latest offer to max my h9 for $100, if I do this, and then in the future sell the unit,  would I be selling a h9 max or just the standard model that I originally bought?

Hope that makes sense 🙂

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      bigtim wrote:

Hi,  I seem to remember that if I sell my h9 that any purchased algorithms would not transfer to the new owner if I sell the device.

Correct.

bigtim wrote:
      This was different to the case had bought a h9 max right?  a h9 max would have transferred all the algorithms to the new owner right?

Correct.

bigtim wrote:
      With the latest offer to max my h9 for $100, if I do this, and then in the future sell the unit,  would I be selling a h9 max or just the standard model that I originally bought?

If you are taking advantage of the “Max Out”program, then your H9 becomes an H9 max in our system. If you decide to sell it in the future, you may sell it as an H9 Max. Be aware, only one Max Out is allowed per user. If you ever have seller’s remorse, you’ll have to purchase another Max.

bigtim
      Participant

Fantastic,  thanks for the quick reply.  Certainly makes the max out deal very very tempting!

Good point about the buyers remorse 🙂  Don’t plan on selling anytime soon as I love my h9 but was curious.

bigtim
      Participant

Thanks for the quick response!

Very tempted to max out now 🙂 

Good point about buyers remorse!  🙂 no plans to sell as I love my H( was just curious and looking for an excuse to blow $100 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.