Do you think about something like “ToneFactor” for future?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Do you think about something like “ToneFactor” for future?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Styrioci

Hello Eventide,

I only would like to ask if you are planning for future something like "Tone Factor" which will cover some effects and features from other Factors in one, small, stomp box package. Or something like universal stomp box where people can load their favorite presets from other Factor's. Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards Marek.

Reckedtrek

That's a cool idea.

Or how about a "BaseFactor" with bays for each factor pedal that allows you to dock them. By docking each pedal you get instant patch connections, as well as midi and power connections. It could have two or three external loop points to insert overdrives or a favorite non factor pedal or two, and then have access to midi controller switches to switch as banks while you use the switches on the factor pedals as instant on/off switches. And here is the coolest part, aside from all of this it would have a 16 character screen for title/preset names. By having everything connected to midi, you could even have a built in tap tempo, syncing all factor pedals connected.

On the back, you just have a standard IEC power plug and a patch bay for connecting to your amp(s), maybe USB or midi jacks, and/or some other connectivity if appropriate.

Styrioci

I knew it 🙂 more than 2 years ago and now we have H9 here Cool

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It's a gift – you can see into the future ! Any ideas on the Stock Market ?

Styrioci

I'm not that far, I should develop my skills. wish it would be as easy as with your new product – just load up new algorithm

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.